Ad

Saturday, January 17, 2009

RupeeMail

RupeeMail is a whole new concept. Unlike PTC sites, in the RupeeMail the ads are sent straight to our email which is registered with them. You just need to open it and the credit gets added to your account immediately. More reliable and easier than PTC, it consumes less time or no time at all. In RupeeMail for each mail that you receive, an electronic stamp is provided. When you open it, you get the amount entitled with that stamp. I got Re.1.00 to Re.0.25 per email. Too less I know, but comparatively higher than PTC sites. For every referral, you get Rs.2.00. You can refer by 3 different ways.
  • By an email containing your referral link.

  • By banners that can be pasted in your websites and blogs.

  • By a text link containing your invite.

Payout is via checks that will reach you in 3 weeks time and is absolutely free for withdrawals of Rs.200 or more. I recommend this site to all my readers. The only problem that I could find is the numbers of mails that you receive. I receive only an average 5 mails a month. Still I don't find any fraud in it. So you may proceed.

No comments:

Ad