Ad

Monday, January 5, 2009

Adbux.org

Another one of the popular PTC sites, it comes with a more flexible policy. It not only provides PTC ads but also surveys and offers for which you get a much higher pay. You also get paid for shopping online. PTC ads pay around USD $ .003-.01 for viewing for a particular amount of time. It may vary from 5 sec-30 sec. But the problem is that you don't get enough ads everyday to make a handful amount. The problem that I encountered with this site was that I didn't get credited every time. To prevent fraudulent services like auto click, auto surf, etc after viewing the site for the specified amount of time we are prompted to enter a numeric verification code. Then only the points are credited to our account. But I was not lucky enough. Every time I did it a red cross appeared(but not all the time). With that alone I cant say that its a fraud. But "Offers" were really annoying. They provide very less number of offers, most of which are not free. The offers that has a high pay(as much as 50 points) wants you to make a purchase for successful completion. When experience has taught me not to trust any of these sites, how can I trust their affiliates. But I still tried some of them which were absolutely free. One of them was Spoke.com which required us to just sign up and proper email confirmation. Also there was an offer which just required us to just download a software. But... neither worked. I don't know the reason, but the points were not added to my stats and also they did not give me an explanation-whether it was incomplete or disqualified. This was enough for me to give it a "Fraud Certificate". And about the surveys, there were no links to take any surveys...anywhere. I believe surveys are just for premium members only. Now its up to you to decide whether its a fraud or not. Some sites claim that its the best PTC site on net.

No comments:

Ad