Ad

Saturday, November 1, 2008

i For Internet

Internet has been such a wonderful media that it has completely redefined what entertainment is all about. Chatting, browsing, streaming audio/video etc,etc are no new terms for not only the young generation but also the elder ones. Internet has also become a vast environment of information. News, dictionary and encyclopedia have become electronic which makes it faster, reliable and more specific than ever before. Services like e-banking, e-cheque, paypal etc have completely changed our perceptive about banking. With more and more services becoming online, Internet has become a vital ingredient in our day-to-day life. I have been using the net for the past few years now. Chatting, email, orkut......I have become addicted to it. It helped me keep in touch with my family when I was away. My friends at school.......I would have long lost them if not to orkut. This unique social networking program has helped me keep in touch with all my treasured friends and recreate those magic moments. Online banking, ticket reservation and trading has made life easier than ever before...

No comments:

Ad