Ad

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Can I Make Money Online...? ? ?

Ok....Ok....I am not drifting away from the core subject. Let me come to the point now. I might have spent hundreds if not thousands of hours on the net just surfing some unwanted stuffs like "Million Dollar Car Launched", "Fastest Bike On Road", or some controversies or gossips....What did I earn from all this....?.....Wait!Wait!....Did I say "Earn"....Hmmmmm.....Can I earn money from the net? I stumbled upon this notion very recently. I saw an ad in one of the websites that I surf which said "Earn Big Fortunes Working At Home!!!". My initial response was WOW!!! and immediately subscribed for it only to find that it was a scam. But this urged me to think deep into the subject. Since then I have been doing a research on this for the past few months. I have found many such e-commerce programs and an equal number of scams or may be more. I will discuss all of it in my future posts and help my fellowmen to make a good source of income from the net. For any details feel free to contact me. My email is sree100.money@gmail.com. You may also post comments. I shall reply at the earliest.

No comments:

Ad